- The Concord Hotel is a newly remodeled hotel, located in Makah at the AZZYZZIA area. It is on the intersection of Al-Azzyzzia Main Street & Sedqi Street, and directly beside the famous Faqqeeh Masjed.
- The Concord Hotel is located within a walking distance, only 1 mile from Mena at the side of the Jamart Bridge. The Hajjes start walking from the entrance of Sedqi Street straight for 1 mile to the Jamart Bridge.
- The Concord Hotel unique location from the Jamart in Mena makes it one of the best places to spend the Hajj days during Masheer.
- The Concord Hotel is an excellent substitute for the tents in Mena; where Hajjes stay in double, triple or Quad rooms, with full hotel services, NOT in tents where Hajjes stay 6-10 persons or more per tent, regardless how luxury the tent is or how close is to Jamart.
- Hajjes who stay in the Concord Hotel, can have easy access to the Haram Elshareef during the day, and part of the early night, and walk to Mena at the late part of the night to spent the rest of the night in Mena, and then throw the Jamart after Fajer Prayer, and walk back to the hotel.
- The Concord Hotel has a large lobby, 2 very large dinning areas, and many meeting rooms to accommodate the Hajjes meeting needs.
- The Concord Hotel offers an outstanding open buffet food menu with too many varieties for breakfast and dinner; please see some of the pictures.
- The Concord Hotel is very close to all shopping stores, and malls.